How can I help?

As the Member for Barwon, it’s my job is ensure your voice is heard in NSW Parliament. When Parliament isn’t sitting, I’m out travelling the electorate meeting individuals and community groups, listening to what you have to say and making representations to Ministers on your behalf.

Barwon is a vast electorate and I can’t always meet everyone, but my team is always there to help you at one of my three offices located in Narrabri, Cobar and Broken Hill. I place an immense amount of trust in my team and you can to.

For most issues, my team will be able to assist you without requiring a visit to one of our offices. However, you are always welcome to visit us.

If you would like to raise an issue or make an appointment, please call (02) 6792 1422 or email [email protected]. Remember to bring or send any relevant paperwork or evidence of the issue you're dealing with.