Federal Government

Federal Government responsibilities include: veterans affairs, immigration, telecommunications, aged care, national highway, Centrelink, taxation, trade, Medicare, foreign affairs, aviation and shipping, higher education, child support and defence.

If your concerns relate to one of these issues, you should contact your Federal Member. If you live in the Barwon Electorate your Federal Member is Mark Coulton MP.

Mark can be contacted using the following details:

Mr Mark Coulton MP
Federal Member for Parkes
Phone: (02) 6882 0999
Fax: (02) 6882 9935
Email: [email protected]