Local Sport Grants
18 October, 2021
Local sports clubs from across the region can now apply for funding from the State Government’s Local Sport Grant Program.
Funding of $50,000 per electorate will be allocated to all 93 electorates throughout NSW.
The key focus of the Program will include:
- Increase regular and on-going participation in sport.
- Increase participation and access for women, girls and population groups under-represented in participation including, culturally and linguistically diverse communities, people with a disability and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
- Address barriers to participation in sport or structured physical activity.
- Assist sport clubs to provide quality service to their members and meet community needs.
Funding can be applied for in the following areas:
- Sport club development maximum of $2,000 per club
- Community sport events maximum of $5,000
- Sport access maximum of $5,000
- Facility development $15,000
The following dates are indicative and apply only to this round.
- Applications open Tuesday, 12 October 2021
- Applications close Friday, 19 November 2021 at 1pm
- Assessment stage November 2021 - February 2022
- Outcomes advised April 2022 onwards
- Funding agreements executed for successful projects April 2022 onwards
- All projects expected to be completed May 2023
Private Members Statement - COVID-19 Rules
25 November, 2021
Bills - Teacher Accreditation Amendment Bill 2021
24 November, 2021
Bills - National Parks and Wildlife Amendment Bill 2021
23 November, 2021
Bills - Voluntary Assisted Dying Bill 2021
19 November, 2021