$250 Regional Seniors Travel Card
Applications are now open for the $250 regional seniors travel card. This prepaid travel card can be used to pay for pre-booked NSW Trainlink Regional trains and coaches, fuel and taxis.
To be eligible you must hold a valid Pensioner Concession Card or a Commonwealth Seniors Health Card and be living outside of Newcastle, Sydney and Wollongong.
The travel card is valid for 14 months from the date the card is issued. The expiry date is available on the front of the card.
The cards will be distributed from mid-February 2020.
What you need to apply
* your personal details (name, date of birth, mother's maiden name)
* your residential address and delivery address
* your phone number
* the issuer, number and expiry date of your Pensioner Concession Card or Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
* if you're applying online you need a MyServiceNSW Account and email
* you can also apply by visiting a service centre or by calling 13 77 88. You don't need a MyServiceNSW Account or email address if you're applying in person or on the phone.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/regionalseniorstravel